Wednesday, March 02, 2005

sheer experience - parisian

hm,bcoz of peeps asking me to write about my life's gannt chart, or some kind of story about my life, so i decided to share with you guys my experience, it's like somehow feeling guilty not to share it with frens.. and i present - A WEEK IN PARIS , hehe..sounds odd but i think i'll give it a go..

so, starting for today, i think i'll progress with a chapter daily maybe :

1 day in paris = 1 blog a day (about paris duh) in front of my pc

that's probably the equation i created, tho not near enough to match einstein's eminent and distinguished e=mc², but it is still an equation rite??hehe.. hope u guys keep waiting and i'll try to be as demiurgic as i can.

for the appetizer... really i didn't know till a month before the holiday that my family and i were going to have a "never-imagined-before" holiday to paris. so, after i knew the hot announcement from my mum, i was really happy and felt very happy, and happy and joyous..ok, so it was decided, 5 feb - 12 feb.. bcoz everyone was busy working, the dates chosen was during the cny holidays, we only had to take 2days of annual leave. argh,work sucks! before going there, i already made more equations and calculations. how much money should i bring? i saw the board of the forex in several areas and guess what.. 1 euro = rm4.97, dammit, such high exchange rate will definitely create a powerful blackhole in my pocket. but what to do, it was for the sake of enjoying,hehe.. i didn't exchange my money yet and was still thinking how much to bring along.

so, a few weeks before leaving for the city of love or romance, hehe.. we went shopping for winter clothings. i haven't been to winter holidays since 1995 if i'm not wrong and that was zurich. so, apparently all our winter apparels were not fitting our body due to natural body growth..hehe! i bought two sweaters, one from ck and another from topshop - my lil bro already had about 19 of them that time,hehe.. the ck was maroon in colour, quite nice wool and the topshop which i bought with the manhunt fan (that what he called himself - epoi), ake and mel. it was the same day i bought my luxurious guitar - an ibanez rg2570ex to be precise. so 2 sweaters and i still need a jacket, a really thick one indeed( the temp in paris was 0-4 degrees man, freezing cold).

while shopping with my sibs and parents at ou, fortunately this ck shop, again..duh~ had a clearence stock sale. a black velvet coat was hanging gracefully with the price tag of rm 1k..after haggling with it, haha.. walla (bkn pijat wlawla), the sale was 60%, tested it for a while, checked the zip and buttons, quickly rushed to the counter and bought it..haha, such a waste but i felt in love with it the moment my eyes was zoomed to it.

so, basically my shopping was nearly done, except for the suitcase and longjohn.. wonderfully, my mum bought it for me, a huge suitcase -a red one was lying beside my bed..ok nice i said to myself.. it was such a fun experience trying and buying winter clothes, and the moment was going to arrive, a few days more to stardom, eh..to paris..

- the end -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home